Wow! 100-nights already? Time flies when you are having fun or in this case a GOOD sleep, eh? If you hadn’t guessed it already, I, absolutely, am keeping my Endy Mattress.
A what mattress?
Endy Mattress (noun): A Canadian-made, accessibly-priced mattress that promises top-notch quality while shipping for FREE in a box that can be later used as a cardboard fort for your toddler.
So, it’s a mattress you may say, that I am raving about. Yes! Precisely! And I am raving about it because:
- It was delivered to my doorstep in THREE days from the time when I placed my order. That is FAST compared to other furniture stores/brands.
- It has NO motion-transfer. So when your toddler climbs into your bed at 2 a.m., and decides she wants to snuggle with you.. you can slide her a bit over without her realizing or your partner waking up!
- It is probably the ONLY mattress I have slept on, where my sleep is uninterrupted (if no toddler) for a constant 8 hours. I will fall asleep, and then wake up feeling refreshed (NO JOKE!), and it has been the best feeling. I had forgotten what that felt like thanks to motherhood and a terrible mattress before this.
These three things together have made me an avid Endy fan! Even better than all these? They have an amazing 100-night return policy. If you don’t love it, you can simply return it. They will come and pick it up for free and give you your money back – no questions asked.
However, some things to keep in mind if you are mattress shopping:
- If you like a firmer mattress, Endy is a little bit on the softer side.
- It does need a box spring underneath it – my bed could accommodate that!
- You can’t flip over the mattress, only rotate it.
I don’t think any of these are deal-breakers for folks, because they are all pretty minor compared to all the benefits from the mattress!
So if you are a tired mama like me, and yearning good sleep – I highly recommend looking into an Endy Mattress! If you do, you can get $50 off of any size of Endy mattress with code AREEBA50 .
Do you have any questions about the mattress? Leave them in the comments and I would be happy to answer!