Let’s make an another craft for Ramadan – a DIY Ramadan Wreath!!! Today we are using simple wreath for Ramadan using Dollar Store supplies! I purchased these supplies this week so they are available and these are usually available all year long!
What you need to make the DIY Ramadan Wreath
- Jute Wreath Form
- Hot Glue Gun + Glue sticks
- 1-2 Floral stems
- linen fabric or any fabric
- Sharpie or thin fabric marker
How to Make this adorable Ramadan Wreath
- Start off by ironing and trimming the fabric to size. Next, use your sharpie or marker and write phrase of choice. I am writing “Salam Ramadan” with the word Salam in Arabic. I experimented with writing in English as well but didn’t like how that looked.
- Next, fold the fabric with your text showing. This will give the fabric neat edges. You can iron it at this point or press it down to create a clean crease.
- Glue this to the back of the wreath form in the middle.
- Next, separate your larger floral stem into smaller bunches. This will help them adhere easily to the wreath form and is a great way to get more bang for your buck!
- Start glueing your florals on. You can really do it anyway you like – I am going for an assymetrical look and glueing them to one side. Then at the base, I added three peonies I had from a previous craft.
- Ta-da! all done!
You can hang this ramadan wreath up on your front door or mantle to make your home feel more festive during Ramadan. The nice thing about this is that this ramadan wreath is fully customizable and you can change the florals based on the season, colours, or even different items! That makes it a perfect craft no matter what time of the year Ramadan comes in!
PIN THIS DIY Ramadan Wreath Idea FOR LATER
Other Ramadan Crafts you may like