This post is sponsored by High Liner Foods – All opinions and recipes are my own.
Who doesn’t love a quick 20-minute meal? I certainly do because on most days, I am going between one client meeting, school pick-up, dishwashing, and the million other tasks that are on my to-do list. Anytime I can cut my time in the kitchen short and spend only 20 minutes making dinner is a huge win for me. One of my best life hacks for doing this over the years has been preparing easy dinners with store bought items that are both nutritious and tasty, and dressing them up to be a more filling meal. I love using High Liner foods products in our weekly menu and have done so for years. If you have been around on here and also Instagram, you will have seen we usually eat High Liner fish once a week usually with a side of easy veggies. We genuinely love all their products, and today I am so excited to share a 20-minute meal idea with you featuring High Liner Oven Crunch Shrimp Buffalo Style.Jump to Recipe
We are going to be taking these delicious breaded shrimps with a spicy buffalo flavour and converting them into these delicious tacos. These are perfect for a weeknight dinner, a quick weekend meal when you are too busy DIY’ing (if you are like us), or when you have company over! Trust me, everyone will rave about them! Let’s get to the recipe, shall we?
Easy Weeknight Shrimp Taco’s with High Liner Oven Crunch ShrimpCourse: MainCuisine: Tex Mex, North AmericanDifficulty: Easy
• One package High Liner Oven Crunch Shrimp Buffalo Style
• 8 Flour Tortillas
• ½ red cabbage – shredded
- For sauce
• ½ cup sour cream
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• ½ teaspoon paprika
• Greens of 2 scallions chopped
• 2 jalapenos deseeded and chopped
• Squeeze of lime juice
• Lime slices
• Chopped Cilantro
- Bake High Liner Oven Crunch Shrimp Buffalo Style as per package instructions
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in a separate bowl.
- Heat tortillas on a grill or use at room temperature
- Assemble tacos by placing a layer of shrimp, red cabbage, and topped with a generous serving of the sauce. Season with some cilantro and a squeeze of lime for an epic meal.
What do you think? I think this recipe is so easy and the clear winner is the sauce paired with the buffalo flavoured shrimp. Trust me – you do NOT want to skimp on the sauce!
Let me know what you think and when you try the recipe. I think it will be a winner at your next meal!